- After inserting the new gas bottle, did you make sure to open it?
- Have you cleared the fault memory on your Truma control panel in the entrance area of the vehicle? If not, you will find instructions on how to clear the memory yourself on page 8 of the Truma CP+ operating manual
- Has the CPU (Crash Protection Unit) / crash sensor been triggered?
- Is the stopcock of the tapping points also set to open?
- Tip: If everything is working properly, the switch is green. You will find this switch in the kitchen area. If the CPU was triggered due to a shock or other reason, the switch is red or off.
If the gas supply still does not work, please visit a Dethleffs dealer or service partner or a gas specialist to have the fault analysis and repair carried out. Many larger campsites also offer such a gas testing service.