If the mode of operation stops working:
If 230V is not working:
- Shore power connected? Fuse OK?
- Is the 230V switch illuminated? Operating panel activated?
If 12V is not working:
- Is a 12V connection actually available at the socket from the towing vehicle?
- Fuse OK?
- Is the 12V switch illuminated?
Gas not working:
- Gas supply working? (The gas bottle has been correctly connected and the gas tap in the fridge must be fully opened)
- Has the crash sensor been triggered? (Check the sensor in the gas bottle locker and reset it if necessary)